Tuesday 15 March 2016

Criminal

Criminal.

Episode 1

I , who am I? What am I? Am I a normal guy? Or I'm just exceptional? Why I have no guilt? Why I'm not guilty ? Why?

Questions questions too many questions I ask myself regularly... I repeat them  ..... I constantly ask them ... To whom?

To me . I ask these questions to me . I ask them to myself . I try to answer them. But . I don't have the answers for them.

Then , why?

Why I ask them to myself?

Why I'm looking for answers?

Why?

Why ... This term 'Why' is a very powerful word. One 'Why' can stop a conversation, it has the power to start a conflict and most devastating power of it is that it has the power to take life from a healthy well nourished relationship.

Did I did something that take away life from relationship?

I was involved in a relationship.... Well i don't know..

What I've done? What?

Why?

Why I repeat this question?

That's the million dollar question.
I don't know the answer.Maybe its because of guilt. Guilt . That's a very dangerous thing in this universe. Guilt it has a power to put some one on his knees to cry, to beg, even though the strongest can't survive guilt.

What guilt I don't know ?

What am I doing here ?

Why?
Again why?
But why !

No comments:

Post a Comment